The March Trip to Jasper was great. Angele Joly with the help of artistic Sharon Acheson, the two Bonnies and others put on a spread that even Martha Stewart would have been proud of.
Spring skiing was great and we were blessed with fresh snow and sunshine. Not all went smoothly though when one of our new members was hit from behind by a snowboarder and suffered a broken arm. We wish Helen Harper a speedy recovery.
- Biking 2015 Photos
- 2015 Golf Schedule
- New Executive members elected at AGM
- Support Snow Valley’s Community Initiative Program
- Snow Valley Golf Tournament
- 2014 Golf Tournament Photos
- Ski Tracks is Back
- Archived Blog Posts
- Carl Ulrich returns to Selma, Alabama
- Snow Valley Volunteer Opportunities
- Tour Roommate Matching