The March Trip to Jasper was great. Angele Joly with the help of artistic Sharon Acheson, the two Bonnies and others put on a spread that even Martha Stewart would have been proud of.
Spring skiing was great and we were blessed with fresh snow and sunshine. Not all went smoothly though when one of our new members was hit from behind by a snowboarder and suffered a broken arm. We wish Helen Harper a speedy recovery.
- October 2015 Newsletter – Ski Tracks
- Snow Valley AGM – October 5 2015
- Golf Tournament Photos
- Pre-season Ski Conditioning Classes
- 2015-16 Membership Year
- 2015-16 Ski Tour Dates
- New Biking Pictures Added
- Summer BBQ 2015 Photos
- New Executive members elected at AGM
- Ski Tracks is Back
- Archived Blog Posts
- Snow Valley Volunteer Opportunities