The March Trip to Jasper was great. Angele Joly with the help of artistic Sharon Acheson, the two Bonnies and others put on a spread that even Martha Stewart would have been proud of.
Spring skiing was great and we were blessed with fresh snow and sunshine. Not all went smoothly though when one of our new members was hit from behind by a snowboarder and suffered a broken arm. We wish Helen Harper a speedy recovery.
- 2014 End of season Biking lunch
- 2014-2015 Ski Tours
- More 2014 biking photos have been added.
- Snow Valley Golf Tournament Thank-you
- 2014 Canmore Biking
- Results of 2014 AGM Election
- Sunshine Tour Report, Apr 6 – 9, 2014
- Rocky Mountain Seniors Ski Club Annual General Meeting 2014
- Marmot in March, Mar 16 – 20, 2014 Tour Report
- Rocky Mountain Seniors Ski Club Spring Dinner
- Whitefish Mountain Resort Tour Report, March 2 – 7
- Lake Louise Tour Feb 9 -13
- Marmot Ski Improvement – Fun Costume Race January 26-30, 2014
- New Member’s Day – Feb. 11, 2014
- Rocky Mountain Seniors Ski Club Fall Dinner