The 2016-2017 edition of the Members Handbook is now on-line and ready for you to read. Look under the “Membership” tab for the “Members Handbook” pulldown.
Changes from last year include the following:
- Who can go on a ski tour?
- Participants 55 years of age or older must hold a Club membership.
- Non-members under the age of 55 who are partners of a member may participate in a tour provided all members have been accommodated.
- More details on page 2 of the handbook.
- What is an oversubscribed tour? What happens when a tour is oversubscribed?
- Details on pages 5.
- Membership year – March 31 deadline has been removed. Page 1.
Photo on the front cover – where was it taken?
Read some helpful hints to safe skiing on the back cover.