Guest(s) on Our Cycle Rides or Events – A Note for Members
Guests are welcome to join our cycling group however there are a number of factors guiding their potential inclusion.
Please download the waiver form and have your guest read, complete, sign the form and then turn the (paper) form into the host of the cycling event before the event begins.
- Guests are welcome to join our cycling group but the visit is limited to one time only.
- If the guest would like to join the Club, please direct the guest to the membership tab on the Club website and encourage the guest to complete the membership application.
- Priority is given to members on our rides so the guest may be asked to stand down if the group is at capacity or if the guest is not properly equipped.
- Our rides are led by volunteer leaders and the leader should be approached with the request to accept the guest on the ride.
- The guest must provide their own appropriate cycling equipment including cycle and helmet.
- The sponsoring member is asked to ride with the guest to ensure the guest fully understands and practices the nature of safe riding in a RMSSC group.