The Rocky Mountain Seniors Ski Club has an active golfing group which meets every Monday morning over the summer to test their skills over a leisurely 9 holes. Makeup of the foursomes changes every week so that all members have the chance to play and socialize with everyone involved. It’s a friendly easy-going group, with varied levels of expertise. Four different golf courses in the Edmonton area – Deer Meadows, Hunter’s Green and Countryside – will be played this year, on a rotation basis.
How do new members Register for Weekly Golf and Weekly Biking
1. Join the Rocky Mountain Seniors Ski Club.
2. Every Friday a Bike and Golf Contact Enrollment Survey will be emailed to new members that the Membership Coordinators have identified by Wednesday of that week.
3. When the email for Bike and Golf Enrollment is received a Survey needs to be completed. This takes approximately 2 minutes.
4. The Weekly Cycling Registration Assistant sends a list of new members who registered for cycling. You are now on the Weekly cycling list and will receive all information pertaining to weekly cycling.
5. If you indicated you would like to register for weekly Golf, your information is sent to Karol Muir the weekly Golf Coordinator. Everyone on the 2019 weekly golf list is emailed Monday/Tuesday for play the next week. Those wishing to play email Karol back by Wednesday.