The latest Ski photos are starting to come in. Check out the “2017 Photos” page.
The 2016-2017 edition of the Members Handbook is now on-line and ready for you to read. Look under the “Membership” tab for the “Members Handbook” pulldown.
Changes from last year include the following:
- Who can go on a ski tour?
- Participants 55 years of age or older must hold a Club membership.
- Non-members under the age of 55 who are partners of a member may participate in a tour provided all members have been accommodated.
- More details on page 2 of the handbook.
- What is an oversubscribed tour? What happens when a tour is oversubscribed?
- Membership year – March 31 deadline has been removed. Page 1.
Photo on the front cover – where was it taken?
Read some helpful hints to safe skiing on the back cover.
The Ski Tour Descriptions for the 2016-2017 ski year have been posted. Please look under “Skiing” and then “Ski Tours”.
Planning for the 2016-17 year is underway and the year promises to be full and exciting.
The 2016-17 Application for Membership form is now available. To download and print the form, look under Membership and then Join Us. Click on the “2016-17 Application for Club Membership” form at the bottom of the page.
The membership fee of $25 ($20 for those 80 and older as of December 31, 2016) will provide membership to October 31, 2017.
This is a “heads up” that Members are invited to use the Bulletin Board to post messages that would be of interest to other members of the RMSSC community. Please see the “Bulletin Board” description on page 2 of the “Communications Policy” for complete details on the use of the Bulletin Board.
Some important “Blog Posts” have been relocated to the “Our Stories” tab under the “Archives” pull-down.