Check out this article about the Club by the Edmonton Seniors News….
Here is the list of the RMSSC Executive positions that were finalized at the Annual General Meeting held April 13, 2016.
- President – Jim Vine taking over from Doug Knight
- Past President – Doug Knight taking over from Brian McClelland
- Ski Tour Coordinator – Bernice Gordeyko taking over from JoAnn Grand.
- Social Events Coordinator – Judy Anderson taking over from Barbara Fowler
- Special Activities Coordinator – Darryl Reimche taking over from Terry Demkiw
- Treasurer – Alan Lister taking over from Jim Vine.
Please check the “Membership” tab then the “Contact Us” pull-down for a complete list of Executive members and how to get a hold of them through E-mail.
A big thank-you to the members that are leaving the Executive Team…..Brian McClelland, JoAnn Grand, Barbara Fowler and Terry Demkiw.
Tentative dates for the 2016-2017 Ski Tours (and we stress “tentative dates” until finalized in the June-September 2016 time frame), have been posted under the “Current Events” tab…….so have a look and make your “tentative” plans for next years ski season.
Check out the new video’s that have been added to the 2013 ski year photos for Panorama, Silver Star and Marmot Basin……Thanx to our ski pal from “down under”, David B.
Check out this 98 year old skier …….Thanx Max…..
This is a “heads up” that Members are invited to use the Bulletin Board to post messages that would be of interest to other members of the RMSSC community. Please see the “Bulletin Board” description on page 2 of the “Communications Policy” for complete details on the use of the Bulletin Board.
The latest Snow Valley Volunteer Opportunities are now available.
Look under the “Membership” tab then the “Volunteer” pull-down and then “Snow Valley Volunteer Opportunities”.